A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Darras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Darras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darras
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Darras Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Darras, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Failure
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Darras graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Darras has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Sam Darras MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Darras practice?
- Dr. Frank Darras has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Darras practices Urology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Urologists.