A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Darras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Darras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Darras, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Failure
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Darras graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Darras has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Sam Darras MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Darras practice?
- Dr. Frank Darras has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Darras practices Urology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and New York, NY.
See East Setauket Urologists.