A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Davidson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Forest Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank F. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Frank Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Davidson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Internists and Waltham Pulmonologists.