A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank De Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank De Mayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Mayo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Mayo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank De Mayo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. De Mayo graduated from New York University.
Dr. De Mayo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank De Mayo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank De Mayo practice?
- Dr. Frank De Mayo has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank De Mayo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Surgeons.