A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Dean is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Thomas Dean MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Dean practice?
- Dr. Frank Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Dean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.