Dr. Frank Dean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Dean?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Dean for aproximately 35 years. He delivered both of my children. Dr. Dean is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. He is very personable and makes you feel very comfortable in what could be an uncomfortable situation. He listens to my concerns and addresses them appropriately and professionally. He never has every made me feel rushed or like I wasn't his primary concern during my visits.

May 12th, 2016

Knowledgeable, Truly Great Doc

Dr. Dean delivered by third child. I had had two previous C-sections when I lived in another state and had uterine effacing (thinning) with my last one. This made me high risk for a vaginal delivery so I had a scheduled C-section delivery. He was awesome, awesome, awesome, and I always felt that he was knowledgeable and experienced. It was definitely the best delivery of the three I had. I had an epidural and was awake during the procedure as we listened to his country music :D It was surprising that it relaxed me so much.

January 15th, 2016

A very experienced Doctor

Doctor Dean delivered my precious daughter. He provided me with ease and few concerns during my pregnancy. He is very calm, and collected. May Come off dry, but he is a very experienced Doctor so he is not fazed by anything! I definitely recommend him, and would keep in mind some doctors are more about money and have more charisma but Dr. Dean is honest and a pro at what he does!

May 28th, 2015

experience

Dr. Dean took great care of me during a very hard pregnancy that ended at six months due to severe health issues. He didn't want to give up and fought for me until to the end. I was so happy I found him after experiencing such a cold and uncaring doctor. Here I am again, was about to have a hysterectomy and found out I was pregnant, even though my doctor has great reviews with hysterectomy surgery I am not feeling the same expertise concerning my pregnancy. ...so Dr. Dean I'm on my way home ten years later.

August 13th, 2012

Great Experienced Doctor

I have had two children and Dr. Dean delivered both of them. He is very nice and knows how to interact with his patients. He is a funny and caring doctor that have years of experience. I'm pregnant again and i'm on my way to making an appointment with him now.

May 31st, 2012

Best Dr ever

He help deliver my son he is a great Dr and I'm bout to have another baby and I have been going to the same place and would not change it. The nurses there r wonderful and the wait time is not long if u get there on time. And u can't expect the Dr to be by u at all times when it's only one of him and so many of us but the truth is that there is always someone there with u who u can trust and Ask questions to.

September 11th, 2011

Dr. Dean knows what he's doing for the most part but seems detached from his patients. I hv rarely seen him during my pregnancy. I would much rather meet with him on each visit thn with multiple nurses.

September 21st, 2017