Knowledgeable, Truly Great Doc show details Knowledgeable, Truly Great Doc
by Karen on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Dean delivered by third child. I had had two previous C-sections when I lived in another state and had uterine effacing (thinning) with my last one. This made me high risk for a vaginal delivery so I had a scheduled C-section delivery. He was awesome, awesome, awesome, and I always felt that he was knowledgeable and experienced. It was definitely the best delivery of the three I had. I had an epidural and was awake during the procedure as we listened to his country music :D It was surprising that it relaxed me so much.

A very experienced Doctor show details A very experienced Doctor
Jan 15th, 2016

Doctor Dean delivered my precious daughter. He provided me with ease and few concerns during my pregnancy. He is very calm, and collected. May Come off dry, but he is a very experienced Doctor so he is not fazed by anything! I definitely recommend him, and would keep in mind some doctors are more about money and have more charisma but Dr. Dean is honest and a pro at what he does!

experience show details experience
by Drea on May 28th, 2015

Dr. Dean took great care of me during a very hard pregnancy that ended at six months due to severe health issues. He didn't want to give up and fought for me until to the end. I was so happy I found him after experiencing such a cold and uncaring doctor. Here I am again, was about to have a hysterectomy and found out I was pregnant, even though my doctor has great reviews with hysterectomy surgery I am not feeling the same expertise concerning my pregnancy. ...so Dr. Dean I'm on my way home ten years later.

Great Experienced Doctor show details Great Experienced Doctor
Aug 13th, 2012

I have had two children and Dr. Dean delivered both of them. He is very nice and knows how to interact with his patients. He is a funny and caring doctor that have years of experience. I'm pregnant again and i'm on my way to making an appointment with him now.

Best Dr ever show details Best Dr ever
May 30th, 2012

He help deliver my son he is a great Dr and I'm bout to have another baby and I have been going to the same place and would not change it. The nurses there r wonderful and the wait time is not long if u get there on time. And u can't expect the Dr to be by u at all times when it's only one of him and so many of us but the truth is that there is always someone there with u who u can trust and Ask questions to.

Sep 11th, 2011

Dr. Dean knows what he's doing for the most part but seems detached from his patients. I hv rarely seen him during my pregnancy. I would much rather meet with him on each visit thn with multiple nurses.