A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Deangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Deangelo, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deangelo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Deangelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deangelo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Deangelo practice?
Dr. Frank Deangelo practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.