Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
by Lori P on Feb 26th, 2015

My mother happened to luck into getting Dr DeFrank after her regular doc retired. While she liked her former physician and considered him to be good; she had no idea what a treat she was about to get. This doctor not only proved to be very knowledgeable, but extremely compassionate and caring. He spent a considerable amount of time going over test results and explaining how they pertained to her particular issues. He answered questions, discussed treatment options and above all else, he respected her wishes in her own treatment and didn't make her feel like she didn't matter. We were both extremely bummed that we wouldn't see him any longer because we moved. I believe this doctor is of a high caliber that is getting increasingly hard to find in this ever changing world. I am grateful that our paths crossed.

slick show details slick
by Mary Marchese on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. DeFrank doesn't take responsibility for his decisions, and puts his patients off on other doctors to clean up his mistakes. My husband no longer lives because of side effects of a medication that drowned him in his own fluids, and he was never admitted into the hospital, but left to die. It is obvious that he also hates heavy patients. He is a very arrogant person and thinks he knows it all. i do not find him to be a good person, or a good doctor. He even marked my husband's chart to his own advantage - - to cover his own butt. he didn't like being questioned, and he asked me to leave the room stating to my husband: "what's she doing here?" I wish I never met him. When my husband passed away, he had the nerve to call my house and say: "Yeah, this is Dr. DeFrank, chuckling during the phone call, if there's anything I can do let me know." I think he did enough!!!

Great Doc very bad time manager show details Great Doc very bad time manager
Jun 5th, 2012

Very great doctor. Just needs someone in charge to get things running right. How come they cant keep any good managers?

Caring, knowledgeable, human show details Caring, knowledgeable, human
Jan 20th, 2012

A doctor who takes the time to look you in the eye, listen to you, ask follow up questions, and look at your overall situation and not just isolated symptoms. Dr. DeFrank is an amazing, remarkable practitioner - I wish we could clone him so that everyone could have the benefit of his knowledge and caring, gentle manner.