Family Physicians

Northwood Health Services P C.
1497 Upper Swiftwater Rd
Cresco, PA 18326
570-839-1422
Locations and availability (2)

|  slick  |  show details
by Mary Marchese on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. DeFrank doesn't take responsibility for his decisions, and puts his patients off on other doctors to clean up his mistakes. My husband no longer lives because of side effects of a medication that drowned him in his own fluids, and he was never admitted into the hospital, but left to die. It is obvious that he also hates heavy patients. He is a very arrogant person and thinks he knows it all. i do not find him to be a good person, or a good doctor. He even marked my husband's chart to his own advantage - - to cover his own butt. he didn't like being questioned, and he asked me to leave the room stating to my husband: "what's she doing here?" I wish I never met him. When my husband passed away, he had the nerve to call my house and say: "Yeah, this is Dr. DeFrank, chuckling during the phone call, if there's anything I can do let me know." I think he did enough!!!

|  Great Doc very bad time manager  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Very great doctor. Just needs someone in charge to get things running right. How come they cant keep any good managers?

|  Caring, knowledgeable, human  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

A doctor who takes the time to look you in the eye, listen to you, ask follow up questions, and look at your overall situation and not just isolated symptoms. Dr. DeFrank is an amazing, remarkable practitioner - I wish we could clone him so that everyone could have the benefit of his knowledge and caring, gentle manner.