Dr. Frank Dellacroce MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 15th, 2012
Saint
Dr. DellaCroce is a Saint in my book. His entire staff is absolutely wonderful. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had. I cannot begin to tell anyone how pleased I am with the results of my bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. There were no complications during recovery and my breasts look like I never had surgery. Sometimes the diagnosis and surgery seems like a bad dream that I had. I want to shout out to the world how wonderful Dr. DellaCroce is. I feel so blessed to have had my surgeon recommend him to me for reconstruction.

April 22nd, 2012
Absolutely the BEST doctor. Great bedside manner. Just can't say enough about him, his staff and St. Charles Surgical Hospital. All doctors, nurses, and key operating personnel should visit and take notes on how to care for their patients from them.

August 30th, 2011
This place is the best! I want to tell anyone that is in need of this type of service. Dr. Dellacroce is amazing, can't say enough!

April 13th, 2010
Restored my whole being. Thank God for doctors like him

March 3rd, 2010
Highly skilled surgeon
This doctor is the best in his field. He is a highly skilled plastic surgeon who specializes in breast restoration. He and his staff are kind, caring and take care of the entire patient experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend him.

November 23rd, 2009
Best breast reconstruction surgeon in the world
My opinion is that Dr. DellaCroce is the best breast reconstruction doctor in the world. After viewing photos of hundreds of DIEP flap breast reconstructions; after Dr. D repaired my problematic reconstruction; seeing how he has innovated new techniques to maximize patient comfort and aesthetic outcomes.....he is simply the BEST! My husband LOVES his work! My doctors are amazed at my new breasts! I am so happy that I found Dr. DellaCroce! I agree with the other comments posted--Dr. D listens and does his best to please his patients, fulfilling their requests. He is a perfectionist and goes the extra mile to restore women so they can forget about their cancer.

September 23rd, 2009
Breast Reconstruction/Center for Restorative Breast Surgery
This Dr is absolutely amazing what he can do for a woman after she's had breast cancer. He is THE most talented Dr. I've ever come across. You speak? He HEARS you! He LISTENS! He CARES! Absolutely amazing experience for myself and my Husband, who brags on what he was able to do for me.

October 14th, 2008
Thank you Dr. DellaCroce
Thank you for everything you have done for me (and my husband!). You have done a beautiful job and there is no way I will ever be able to thank you enough for the incredible reconstruction you have given me.