Dr. Frank Dellacroce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Dellacroce?

Breast reconstruction-BEST DR YOU WILL EVER FIND

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Dr. DellaCroce is an absolutely AMAZING dr. Personally I came to him with botched breast reconstruction. I had had 3 surgeries prior that failed miserably; by the time I consulted with Dr. DellaCroce, my situation was emergent as my implant was extruding out of the skin due to a history of radiation and poor reconstruction advice and surgery by another surgeon. He and his staff got me in immediately, he moved a full day of office visits to get me in asap for surgery, I just cannot say enough good about this man. And as for the results, I look far better than I did prior to even beginning the reconstruction journey which even for me, is hard to believe. He is a magician of medicine, he restores all than cancer takes away and makes you look incredible. I traveled from Florida to New Orleans and had to pay out of network costs due to insurance, and it has been worth EVERY penny and then some.

Saint

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Dr. DellaCroce is a Saint in my book. His entire staff is absolutely wonderful. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had. I cannot begin to tell anyone how pleased I am with the results of my bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. There were no complications during recovery and my breasts look like I never had surgery. Sometimes the diagnosis and surgery seems like a bad dream that I had. I want to shout out to the world how wonderful Dr. DellaCroce is. I feel so blessed to have had my surgeon recommend him to me for reconstruction.

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Absolutely the BEST doctor. Great bedside manner. Just can't say enough about him, his staff and St. Charles Surgical Hospital. All doctors, nurses, and key operating personnel should visit and take notes on how to care for their patients from them.

Posted on August 30th, 2011

This place is the best! I want to tell anyone that is in need of this type of service. Dr. Dellacroce is amazing, can't say enough!

Posted on April 14th, 2010

Restored my whole being. Thank God for doctors like him

Highly skilled surgeon

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

This doctor is the best in his field. He is a highly skilled plastic surgeon who specializes in breast restoration. He and his staff are kind, caring and take care of the entire patient experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend him.

Best breast reconstruction surgeon in the world

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

My opinion is that Dr. DellaCroce is the best breast reconstruction doctor in the world. After viewing photos of hundreds of DIEP flap breast reconstructions; after Dr. D repaired my problematic reconstruction; seeing how he has innovated new techniques to maximize patient comfort and aesthetic outcomes.....he is simply the BEST! My husband LOVES his work! My doctors are amazed at my new breasts! I am so happy that I found Dr. DellaCroce! I agree with the other comments posted--Dr. D listens and does his best to please his patients, fulfilling their requests. He is a perfectionist and goes the extra mile to restore women so they can forget about their cancer.

Breast Reconstruction/Center for Restorative Breast Surgery

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

This Dr is absolutely amazing what he can do for a woman after she's had breast cancer. He is THE most talented Dr. I've ever come across. You speak? He HEARS you! He LISTENS! He CARES! Absolutely amazing experience for myself and my Husband, who brags on what he was able to do for me.

Thank you Dr. DellaCroce

Posted on October 14th, 2008

Thank you for everything you have done for me (and my husband!). You have done a beautiful job and there is no way I will ever be able to thank you enough for the incredible reconstruction you have given me.

Posted on November 13th, 2017