Dr. Frank Demarco Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Frank Demarco Jr?

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr is competent but rude & condescending. Not for me v

Look elsewhere for Apeneas

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I can not recommend this doctor for CPAP therapy. He is unable and unwilling to look at the data from your CPAP machine. I just do not see how he can tell if the machine is working without looking at that data. This data tells him my compliance, the number of episodes, the titrtation that was used throguhout the night, etc. Instead he would rather rely solely on my subjective opinion of whether it is working or not. Follow up visits with this doctor basically consist of him asking you how you are feeling. No effort is made to get the data off your CPAP machine. Furthermore, when I complained about this to his PA today, he came storming in telling me it was useless for me to bring my data card into the office. (Every major CPAP manufacturer has software that goes with their machines. You simply pop in the sd card and it downloads it in seconds and produces a repot.) He however is not equiped to do that. He instead advised me to bring it to the sleep center and have them get a report and send it to him. This was news to me, as no one had informed me that I needed to go there first and get a report. Undoubtedly I suspect because he never wanted to see the report in the first place. When I informed him that no one had told me this, he got annoyed and recommended that I should go see another doctor to which I replied "I think I am going to have to." He made no effort to keep me as a patient. Instead he proceeeded to storm out of the room and head straight to his front desk where he loudly proclaimed "We are no longer going to see this patient!" As if it was a priviledge to see him in the first place! He ofcourse charged me for the visit even though he did absolutely nothing except yell at me for about 2 minutes! In summary, I can not recommend this doctor because of his terrible bedside manor and his disinterest in looking at any analytical data related to my medical condition.

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Dr Demarco diagnosed my wife with a pneumonia, while it turned out to be lung cancer. He ignored the majority of hersymptoms for over a month and failed to return most of her calls, which were cries for help! We took her away from this doctor and placed her in the care of Emory, where the lung cancer was diagnosed within a day!

Dr. De Marco

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr. DeMarco was so nice. He spent plenty of time with me. I really did pick a winner..

Caring Life Saver...EXCELLENT Diagnostician

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

Dr. DeMarco quickly and efficiently diagnosed a life threatening problem and immediately took appropriate actions. He listens to the patient, and covers all bases including keeping our primary care physician informed. As someone who is frequently critical of doctors, I recommend Dr. DeMarco as a caring, extremely competent doctor with an excellent bedside manner.

Horrible Doctor!

Posted on January 5th, 2010

This doctor held our family member against our wishes and we found him to be highly incompetent in providing an accurate diagnosis or care to our loved one. He is a righteous self servicing person who's intent on making as much money for the hospital as possible. Never again, stay away!

Posted on January 30th, 2009

Dr. Demarco is a talented diagnostician and compassionate physician. He provided excellent care during a 10 day ICU stay, never making us feel pushed or ignored. Highly recommend him with no reservation .

Posted on October 12th, 2017