A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Demento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Demento is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Demento, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Demento graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demento has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Demento MD is a male Dermatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Demento practice?
- Dr. Frank Demento has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Demento practices Dermatology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Dermatologists.