A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Demento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Demento is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Demento, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Dermatologic Surgery and Skin Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Demento graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demento has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demento accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Demento practice?
Dr. Frank Demento practices Dermatology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Dermatologists.