Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Demma
Dr. Frank Demma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Demma is affiliated with Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital and Jesse Brown VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Demma has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Frank Demma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Alan Goldberg
Chicago, IL 0.07 mi45
Dr. Alan Hirsch
Pain Management, Psychiatry, Neurology
Chicago, IL 0.07 mi
Dr. Babatunde Okuleye
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Chicago, IL 0.07 mi22