A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Denoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Denoff, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Denoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- CONFORMIS custom knee
- Knee Pain
- Reverse Shoulder surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Denoff graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Denoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Louis Denoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Denoff practice?
- Dr. Frank Denoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Denoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Surgeons.