A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Derr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Derr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Derr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Derr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Derr graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Derr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Nelson Derr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank N. Derr practice?
- Dr. Frank Derr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Derr practices Ophthalmology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.