A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Derr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Derr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Derr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Derr graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Derr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Nelson Derr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank N. Derr practice?
- Dr. Frank Derr has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Derr practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.