Dr. Frank Derr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Derr?

Patient

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

A long time patient I have had rude treatment from the desk staff from time to time. Due to change in health care insurance it took a number of calls to obtain an appointment. Once insurance was obtained I was informed Dr Derr participated. I tried to give the specifics of the plan over the phone but was told "Just bring your card in". Bear in mind I was assured over the phone very call they were participating. Upon arrival and card presentation I was informed they do not participate. Nice waste of time. I would highly recommend finding another Ophthalmologist. Very poor staff!

great experience

Posted on December 13th, 2011

His bedside manner was caring and considerate. He answered my questions and took care of the problem. I feel real comfortable recommending this Dr. for any one! My entire family goes to Dr. Derr. Thank you for being you!

Posted on August 2nd, 2017