A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Detrane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Detrane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Detrane
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Detrane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Detrane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Detrane graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Detrane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Detrane MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Detrane practice?
- Dr. Frank Detrane has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Detrane practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Internists and Fredericksburg Gastroenterologists.