A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Detrane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Detrane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Detrane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Detrane graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Detrane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Detrane MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Detrane practice?
- Dr. Frank Detrane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Detrane practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Internists and Fredericksburg Gastroenterologists.