Dr. Frank Detterbeck Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frank Detterbeck?

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Detterbeck. Issues with surgery he performed that should not of happened. No follow up and when you try to have him return phone calls, they are ignored.

Posted on December 26th, 2009

Dr. Detterbeck is not only a fine doctor, he is unique in his position with his patients. He recently removed a Thymoma from my chest, a scary operation for me, with pain and some complications. Frank came into my room and sat with me for 20 min.and told me I would be o'k. Until that moment I wasn't sure. My lung was leeking air and I was in terrible pain, but I knew I was in the best hands. Anyone who is unlucky to need this this surgery would be very lucky to have Frank as their surgeon.

Posted on October 26th, 2017