Learn more about Dr. Frank Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Diamond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Diamond, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diamond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank B Diamond MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Frank Diamond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Diamond practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.