A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Diamond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Diamond, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diamond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Berry Diamond MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Frank Diamond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Diamond practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Pediatric Specialists.