Dr. Frank Dicenzo DO Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

March 9th, 2013
Knowledgeable
Dr. DiCenzo delivered both of my children. I have seen him many times over the past few years, and have even decided to switch from a different doctor in the practice to him. He is very knowledgeable, and informative. While he is a little chatty, and a little loud, I feel very confident in his professionalism and abilities.

June 23rd, 2009
Likes to yell, get mad and dismiss issues I had making me feel like I was nuts. Not professional at all. Had a M/C..no support at all during that sad time. Acted like it was no big deal! Don't go to him!

December 29th, 2008
Uncaring & unprofessional
Dr DiCenzo obviously didn't read the three pages of notes that his kind staff asked me to write to prepare him for our visit. He was obviously impatient and raised his voice at me numerous times. Since I also work with people professionally, I decided to confront him about his behavior and point out how unhelpful it was.First he denied it, then admitted he may have "been talking loudly" out of concern for me!Needless to say - I am not returning to him, afetr being a patient of this practice for 30 years! I considered not returning to the entire practice because my experience with him was so terrible, but I am going to try someone else - hopefully with much better results (my regular physician just retired)