A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Digregorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Digregorio is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Digregorio, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Digregorio graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Digregorio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Albert Digregorio FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Digregorio practice?
- Dr. Frank Digregorio has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank Digregorio practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.