A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Digregorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Digregorio, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Digregorio graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Digregorio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Digregorio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Digregorio practice?
Dr. Frank Digregorio practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.