A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. FRANK DIPONIO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. FRANK DIPONIO is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. DIPONIO graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DIPONIO has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DIPONIO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. FRANK DIPONIO practice?
Dr. FRANK DIPONIO practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Critical Care Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians, Sterling Heights General Practitioners, Sterling Heights Osteopaths, and Sterling Heights Critical Care Practitioners.