Dr. Frank Ditz MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Rockledge, FL

February 8th, 2016
Dr Ditz is a incredibly intelligent and dedicated medical doctor. He does not compromise in his dedication to his patients and makes everyone feel at home in his care.

January 18th, 2016
He strikes me as a good,kind Doctor, but I have spent hours in his waiting room when I had a scheduled appointment.

June 23rd, 2015
BETTER THAN EXCELLENT.

March 7th, 2014
Excellent bedside manner. Staff were very professional. Would refer my friends to go see Dr Ditz

July 7th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Ditz is extremely brilliant and compassionate. He spends as much time as needed with each patient and therefore sometimes runs a little behind. Believe me, it's worth the wait. His diagnostic skills are incredible.As a former nurse with 45 years of experience,I can attest to that! We can thank him for saving my husbands life and all of the outstanding care he and his staff have provided both of us! Thank You.....

July 12th, 2012
The best Doctor Ever
I have had a lot of primary doctors due to us moving a lot. Dr. Ditz is by far the best diagnostic doctor. What impresses me the most is his knowledge of medications and the effects it has on the patient. He does not have a physician assistant so you will always see Dr. Ditz.

September 19th, 2011
Dr. Ditz reminds me of the doctor who came to my home as a child. Regardless of how long it takes he's going to find out what the problem is . You are not a number to him but a patient and your problem is his concern.As for the staff they are very professional in their duties as well. There should be more doctor's like Dr. Ditz.

January 20th, 2010
Dr. Ditz is a caring physician. He gives all of his patients the extra time and care that they need. His staff are very knowledgable and go over and above there call of duty to help there patients. I feel like family with every visit. I have and will continue to recommend my family, friends, and any other locals that are in need of a wonder and caring physican and staff.

January 3rd, 2010
A caring and bright physician...
Dr. Ditz is a dedicated and intelligent physician. He takes the time with a patient that each individual patient needs.

January 2nd, 2010
Dr Ditz has an amazing practice. He treats us all so well from the moment you meet him. His medical skills are of the highest quality. His staff treats us like family. We highly recommend his practice

March 11th, 2009
Dr Ditz is a very caring, astute physician. He correctly diagnosed a rare condition wife is inflected with, which had been misdiagnosed by doctors for the last 20 years. I would recommend Dr Ditz to anyone looking for a family or personal physician.