Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Dorsa
Dr. Frank Dorsa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cortlandt Manor, NY, with another office in Yorktown Heights, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dorsa is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Brooklyn and Putnam Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Dorsa has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frank Dorsa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Dr. Craig Hametz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.01 mi15
Dr. Sheetal Shrimanker
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ricardo Esquitin
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.01 mi10