A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frank Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Duffy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Duffy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duffy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Duffy practice?
Dr. Frank Duffy practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.