Dr. Frank Dunphy Is this you?

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Thinks out of the box and has an earnest feeling for the patient.

Terrible beside manner, disrespectful

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

Inaccurate initial diagnosis that may cost my mother many months of life. Terrible beside manner.

THE BEST

Posted on May 28th, 2010

My being referred to Duke for my high grade cancer was a turning point in my life. The team led by Dr. Frank Dumphy along with surgeon Dr. Samuel Fisher took my situation seriously and acted professionally and with haste to get my treatment underway. Merkel Cell Carcinoma is not a cancer one usually survives so I owe my life to the judgments made by Dr. Dunphy and the team.I was very fortunate my cancer was caught early. I can see why anyone would be devastated by arriving too late for anyone to change a prognosis. Cancer is deadly and unforgiving illness and I feel fortunate that I was diagnosed quickly and treatment was made available with an urgency. I am privileged to be three years cancer free and under the continued care of Dr. Dunphy.

Posted on February 16th, 2016