Dr. Frank Duperier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Duperier?

March 1st, 2017

Incredible surgeon and person

Dr Duperier has been my surgeon for my gastric bypass surgery and for my gall bladder removal. Both surgeries were perfect and my recovery was swift. Dr Duperier is not only an excellent surgeon, but is also a caring, compassionate person who wants the very best for his patients and will go to any lengths to meet his patients needs with encouragnent and care. I trust him completely and highly recommend him to all.

May 12th, 2016

I believe you have to weigh several things about a Doctor.....His bedside manner is less than ADEQUATE....best described as EXTREMELY ARROGANT. If it were ONLY his bedside manner I was interested in I wouldn't even go SEE him. HOWEVER, I had a gastric sleeve as have about 10-15 others that I know, all done by Dr. Duperier...and EACH AND EVERY ONE have been complication free and EXTREMELY successful. SO...if you are looking for kindness, understanding, and compassion....look elsewhere as you will NOT get it from this physician. If however you want a successful outcome with no complications...he's your man! I'll take skill over bedside manner.....any day!

July 16th, 2015

Procedure done ate smaller portions however no...

procedure done ate smaller portions however no weight loss. 8 month check dr couldnt explain weight gain. The procedure should have eliminated the stomach portion where the ghrelin is produce however stomach still rumbles with hunger. 2 yrs later experience frequent bouts of diarrhea unable to travel need to be close to bathroom

April 2nd, 2015

Best surgeon ..... office service excellent too. Got all encouragement and advices I needed for a successful transmission. I feel and look great better than when I was a teenager. Thanks to bmi of texas.

May 5th, 2013

BEWARE

This surgeon is arrogant, verbally abusive, always putting other doctors down. I strongly recommend you consider how long this man has been in practice!! He is a legend in his own mind, don't be fooled by his manipulating behavior. Dr. Duperior is good at one thing.... Selling himself!!

December 9th, 2011

patient

Dr. Duperier is great. After 3 precious surgeries (by a different surgeon) and 3 years of pain, he found my problem and fixed it.

April 11th, 2011

Bedside and Post Op

I think this Dr knows more about Laproscopic manipulation of the Liver and surgeries in that area than the average surgeon, but it ends there. Count the years since he graduated and he's never done anything but bariatric chop shop, unless you are a pretty girl he has little time for you. I was hospitalized twice after my surgery and while he did come to the hospital he did not participate in my care and denied knowlege when I asked directly saying it must have been something I had before. When you get him off his narrow path he's lost and doesn't admit it. Cost me a ton of money.

February 21st, 2011

Excellent and sustained results

Dr. Duperier performed gastric bypass surgery on me in May of 2008. He and his staff were knowledgable and treated me with dignity and respect. Once a person has decided to have weight loss surgery you want 3 things: an excellent surgeon (not just surgical skill but experience performing that particular surgery), a hospital with excellent surgical outcome statistics and lastly, a knowledgeable and caring staff with ongoing support after the procedure. I had all three of these things with Dr. Duperier, Foundation Hospital and his staff. I am happy to report that I did everything he said to do, got to a BMI of 28, have kept it off for almost 3 years and I am happy and healthly with the new me. I highly recommend Dr. Duperier to anyone considering any surgical weight loss procedure.

October 6th, 2010

A Great Doctor

Dr. Duperier is a kind and caring doctor who spends as much time as you need to make you feel informed. I feel that he goes the "extra mile" in taking care of his patients.

July 24th, 2010

dr duperier was abusive to my wife his patient and me. scoffed at all other doctors my wife has visited.after one visit we will not return and never recommend him to anybody

October 12th, 2017