A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Davis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Frank Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Davis practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.