A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Glover is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Glover, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Glover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Crisp Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Eugene Glover MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Glover practice?
- Dr. Frank Glover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Glover practices Urology near Moultrie, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, GA.
See Moultrie Urologists.