A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- V A Med Ctr, Saint Louis, Mo
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Frank Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Johnson practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.