A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- V A Med Ctr, Saint Louis, Mo
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Frank Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Johnson practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.