A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Leone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leone
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Leone, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edward Leone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Leone practice?
- Dr. Frank Leone has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Leone practices Psychiatry near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Psychiatrists.