A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lucente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lucente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucente
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lucente Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lucente, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Nose Diseases
- Palate Cancer (Palatal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucente graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucente has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Lucente MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Lucente practice?
- Dr. Frank Lucente has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Lucente practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.