A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lucente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lucente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucente
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucente Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lucente, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Nose Diseases
- Palate Cancer (Palatal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucente graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucente has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Lucente MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Lucente practice?
- Dr. Frank Lucente has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Lucente practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.