A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maguire
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Maguire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Maguire has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical CenterBethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edward Maguire MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Frank Maguire has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Maguire practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Pulmonologists, and Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners.