A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank McDonald is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edward McDonald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Frank McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank McDonald practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Physiatrists, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.