A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank McDonald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edward McDonald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Frank McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank McDonald practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Physiatrists, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.