A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Robinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Elliott Robinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Frank Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Robinson practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.