Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Thomas
Dr. Frank Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, WA, with another office in Bellingham, WA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Gastroenterology. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Skagit Valley Hospital and Valley Medical Center - Renton,WA. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Thomas has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...