Dr. Frank Wilson Is this you?

Dissatisfied

January 5th, 2012

Robot

Dr. Frank wilson is a Robot...He does NOT listen to his patients complaints! If he had my son would be alive today! I would never and could never recommend this heartless individual to any expecting parent.

May 21st, 2011

Unprofessional and callous attitude

I will not go back to Pilgram Shores Obstetrics. My recent visit for an ultrasound, ended by listening to Dr. Wilson by phone tell me that my fetus has no fetus heartbeat, and I should schedule a D&C. They did not re check my blood work, no did I get to meet with a Dr. in person. I believe that their office was unethical in their treatment of patients. I will not be going back, and has since found a new Ob/Gyn