A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ebert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ebert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ebert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ebert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Ross Ebert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Ebert practice?
- Dr. Frank Ebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Ebert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.