Dr. Frank Eismont MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

May 15th, 2015
The nicest doctor I have ever met!

May 16th, 2013
World Class Doctor
I have had two major cervical spine surgeries with Dr. Eismont and both surgeries and numerous followup visits have demonstrated that he is among the very best both in surgical abilities and in followup care, tireless in his efforts to do absolutely everything he can do for his patients, keeping watch on a patient's condition and assuring they remain as healthy as possible including applying new methods and technology as they become available. In addition Dr. Eismont is supported by a hugely professional clinical staff, nurses Laurie and Sally and an administrative staff that makes being his patient a positive experience all the way around.

September 27th, 2012
Dr Eismont is the best. I found him in Americas best doctors book. Basically who Dr.s would go see. 2 l-5 s-1 surguries & I can walk again. Last surgery 12/05. He said I would be able to do everything I use to & he was right!! I've recommended numerous patients to him. Laurie is great. I've heard other doctors say he is one of the best in the world & I agree!!!!

August 14th, 2012
Excellent surgeon and human being
I have had 6 lumbar surgeries over the past 40 years. All of them at top hospital and with top Surgeons and Dr, Eismont is by far the best experience I have ever had. Also his nurse Laurie is great. Very easy to reach via phone for postoperative questions and makes you feel special. The surgery was a great success and I am pain free. I can not recommend this man highly enough!

January 29th, 2012
DR. EISMONT WAS A WONDERFUL SURGEON AND MY SURGERY WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL

September 2nd, 2010
A 1 RATING
Its been 10 years since I had my surgery and have been feeling great. I may need to see Dr. Eismont again as nerve is starting to be pinched and even though it is 300 miles to Jackson that is where I hope to go once the problem continues. Presently a nerve block has been working but at the first sign I will call.

January 30th, 2010
The Best
Dr. Eismont saved my life. He fixed my spine and I will forever be grateful to him and his staff.

September 5th, 2008
Great Doctor!!
I don't know of any other doctor that I would rate higher than Dr Frank Eismont. He has been very helpful and kind during my recent surgery with him and I feel great.