A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ellis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Dearle Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Frank Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.