A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Emery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Emery, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Lip
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Emery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Michael Emery MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Emery practice?
- Dr. Frank Emery has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Emery practices Plastic Surgery near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Plastic Surgeons.