Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Ervin
Dr. Frank Ervin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, SC, with another office in Florence, SC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine, Pathology, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ervin is affiliated with William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center, McLeod Regional Medical Center, McLeod Medical Center Darlington and Mcleod Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Ervin has the following 4 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frank Ervin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.
Dr. John Atkins III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Florence, SC 0.17 mi25
Dr. James Smith
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Florence, SC 0.17 mi18
Dr. Michael Pavy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Florence, SC 0.17 mi42