A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Eslami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Eslami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eslami
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Eslami, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eslami graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Eslami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Farhong Eslami MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank F. Eslami practice?
- Dr. Frank Eslami has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Eslami practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Burke, VA.
See Burke Allergists and Burke Pediatricians.