A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Eve graduated from Univ Of St Andrews, Dundee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eve has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Northwest Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eve accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Eve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Eve practice?
Dr. Frank Eve practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Eve, Dr. Francis Eve, Dr. Francisco Eve, Dr. Frankie Eve