A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank English Falco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank English Falco, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank English Falco, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. English Falco graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. English Falco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John English Falco MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. English Falco practice?
- Dr. Frank English Falco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank English Falco practices Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Milford, DE.
See Newark Pain Management Doctors, Newark Physiatrists, Newark Sports Medicine Doctors, and Newark Neurologists.