Learn more about Dr. Frank English Falco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank English Falco, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. English Falco
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. English Falco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank English Falco, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. English Falco graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. English Falco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John English Falco MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. English Falco practice?
- Dr. Frank English Falco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank English Falco practices Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Milford, DE.
See Newark Pain Management Doctors, Newark Physiatrists, Newark Sports Medicine Doctors, and Newark Neurologists.