A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Fara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Fara, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Fara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fara graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Fara practice?
Dr. Frank Fara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Obstetricians & Gynecologists.