Overall Review

March 21st, 2016
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
I USE TO THINK DR FARLEY WAS AN AWSOME DR.... BUT UNFORTUNATLY HIS OFFICE STAFF IS RUINING HIS BUSINESS. I FOLLOWED THIS DR FROM WHEN HE WORKED ON VERSAILLES RD... HE HAS BEEN MY PHYSICIAN FOR MANY YEARS AND DUE TO TH ERUDENESS OF HIS STAFF AND INABILITY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT OR 5 MINUTES OF HIS TIME THAT MY INSURANCE I HAVE THROUGH EMPLOYMENT WILL GLADLY PAY FOR I WILL BE FINDING A NEW FAMILY DOCTOR. HE SHOULD REALLY RE-EVALUATE HIS STAFF AND HOW THEY ARE ALLOWED TO TREAT PEOPLE.

March 19th, 2015
Dr.Fbarley is always caring, respectful, and professional. The bad news ... after a few visits u get pushed off on Elizabeth unfortunately she is not caring, she is unprofessional, she seems to always b aggitated.don't know if it is personal or just her...just saying. Perhaps Dr. FARLEY should evaluate his help one more time.

May 5th, 2014
Extremely Displeased
I made an appointment with Dr. Frank Farley because I had recently gotten Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicaid as my insurance provider, not by choice but by need. Dr. Farley is only one of two doctors within Frankfort that accepts Medicaid, the other is Yanesh Yamraj. Upon enetering the office I was met at the desk by the receptionist after filling out the slip of paper with my information on it, a 10 minute wait because she was on the phone with her babysitter. After submitting my insurance cards I was very rudely informed that they couldn't see me because his name was on my card. I politely tried to explain that the new card with his name was currently being mailed to me and that they could call the number for customer service on the back of the card and verify this, thats exactly what I was told when I asked if their would be any problems seeing the new Dr with the old name on the card. Basically, the receptionist used the excuse that "billing" wouldn't let her because ABCBS Medicaid would refuse to pay. Even after explaining that they were expecting her call she basically said she didn't want to call and they couldn't see me because my card had the wrong name. Once i returned home I immediately called the insurance and again they told me to just have them call them and they can verify....so due to one receptionist being lazy I wasted my time and had to miss work to go to an appointment I couldn't go to. The receptionist wasn't worried about how I felt, my medical needs or anything because she knows that they are only one of two accepting Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicaid within Frankfort and Franklin County.

December 27th, 2009
One of the better doctors in the area. I would strongly recommend Dr. Farley and his office staff.

November 1st, 2009
a vey good and caring doctor

July 16th, 2009
Great Family Doctor!
Dr. Farley's office almost always gets us in the very day we call or the next and takes great care of our family. He takes time and explains to us what is going on, he doesn't tend to just hand out meds and send us on our way, he is truly a wonderful doctor.

July 9th, 2009
Office is very slow most times. I personally did not feel that Dr. Farley really cared about diagnosing my problem, although he did seem like a nice guy overall. I don't recall ever receiving a follow-up call.