A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Fazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Fazio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazio
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fazio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Fazio, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazio graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fazio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank L Fazio FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Fazio practice?
- Dr. Frank Fazio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Fazio practices Otolaryngology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Otolaryngologists.