inactive

Frank A Fazzolari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2012
Wish all doctors would be so personable and helpful at all kinds of hours to deliver test results to a patient.

July 25th, 2011
Good initial work
Dr. Fazzolari is very sensitive to patient concerns and goes out of his way to mention risks and clarify his findings. I did wait for him, but he was giving enough time to others, and I respect that commitment to communication.

January 19th, 2010
after waiting 6 weeks for a procedure, the week before the exam, I am told the dr. needs to reschedule because "he forgot he has a dr. appt"...so I am told when I can be seen again - I can't make the date and I tell them to cancel the appt. - I would seek a referral elsewhere - after the 4th phone call that day, I asked the office not to contact me again - the next day, the office staff and the DOCTOR call me up until 8:30pm wanting me to reschedule. if the dr. feels his appt is more important than my 6 week old appointment then I don't want him as a doctor. I finally had to get his director involved to cease the harassing calls.