A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Fechner, Facial Plastic Surgery is Excellent. Dr. Fechner has been reviewed by 59 patients who have provided 37 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fechner graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fechner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fechner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Fechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Fechner practice?
Dr. Frank Fechner practices Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA.
See Worcester Plastic Surgeons and Worcester Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Fechner, Dr. Frankie Fechner, Dr. Francesco Fechner, Dr. Francis Fechner