A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Fechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Fechner, Facial Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blepharoplasty Eyelid Lift
- Comprehensive Facial Rejuvenation
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Nasal Fracture Repair
- Neck Lift Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Rhinoplasty Cosmetic Nasal Surgery \"Nose Job\"
Education & Awards
Dr. Fechner graduated from Freiburg University Medical School, Freiburg, Germany. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fechner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Peter Fechner MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Fechner practice?
- Dr. Frank Fechner has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Fechner practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons, Worcester Plastic Surgeons, and Worcester Otolaryngologists.