Dr. Frank Feigenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Feigenbaum?

He is The Best!

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I have Tarlov Cyst Disease & he diagnosed me & I had 8 Cysts & they had been overlooked for YEARS! At this point, I have a lot of damage due to other doctors saying they are "non-symptomatic" & Dr F is honest, to the point & makes certain he's covered all basis where this debilitating disease stands for you personally bc every ones is different. I had the surgery & 6 months post op. I have a slow recovery ahead but atleast I found a Dr. Who knew what had me in terrible pain for the last 15 years! And I'm on my way to a better life NOW! Dr Fiegenbaum & the staff are all awesome! Sincerely-Vickie

Trust the process

Posted on November 5th, 2016

I am one year post surgery and doing well. Brilliant surgeon. Competent and friendly Dr and staff. I had some issues with communication with his office staff through the process but the surgery unquestionably saved my life. I am extremely grateful and have a very deep appreciation for his work. That said, I would rather have him out there saving other lives than talking to me about how he saved mine. Sometimes you have to trust the process..,

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I have not yet had surgery so I cannot respond to his bedside manner or follow up but I have met with Dr. Feigenbaum and he and his office staff are very professional and courteous.

Tarlov Cyst are NOT A symptomatic they can cripple you!!!

Posted on January 24th, 2016

only Dr. in World that diagnosed me correctly and helped me.

Blessed for Dr. Feigenbaum

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I recently had surgery with Dr. F. The experience was great. (Stephanie) his surgical assistant, was a true blessing. she spent a great deal of time with me before surgery, after surgery, and at my final appointment before traveling home. No matter how busy she was with other patients or surgery, she always made a point to return my calls or emails ( some in the middle of the night). The entire office experience was a great experience . I did not fee like "just another patient." Although it does take time for them to return MRI follow up calls, I respect the fact that they are extremely busy and have multiple patients to take care of each month. I remember the attention I got while I was present in Dallas and I would rather Dr.F focus on the patient that is there instead of calling me the same day with results. I was told at my post op appointment to expect a delay because of the process. Be patient as this surgeon is one of the only in the country. Stephanie and Dr. Feigenbaum saved my life .

Posted on September 4th, 2015

celebrating 6 years of postop pain free,and a full life.Thank You Dr.Feigenbaum I am so blessed to find you.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Great visit. Just having some delays due to the holidays in getting office notes to local doctors. Also, high demand in scheduling takes effort to get appointments and surgery dates.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I want to say Season's Greetings and thank you Dr. Feigenbaum and staff for accommodating me great!

Posted on March 11th, 2014

My teenage son had a giant meningeal diverticulum at his sacral spine. Dr. Feigenbaum performed the delicate surgery to remove this cyst last year. He is an amazing surgeon and extremely knowledgeable in his field. Even though it took a long time to get to see him (we live in another state) it was worth the wait.

Posted on January 4th, 2014

I think he is an excellent surgeon and is very skilled. I also think he has a huge caseload which makes it very difficult to keep up with the patients once you are post op. Still waiting on results from 3 month post op MRI after calling, emailing having my neurologist call and my PCP call because they were unsure what they were seeing. And the reading from my local hospital was pretty alarming. Disappointed In the follow up care. But glad I had the surgery either way.

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr F is an outstanding Dr. He really cares and knows what he's doing with Tarlov Cysts. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

The Best Tarlov Cyst Treating Surgeon Out There!!!

Posted on May 28th, 2012

If you've been diagnosed with a symptomatic Tarlov Cyst, this is the man to turn too!! Do you you want to give yourself hope? Call Dr.Feigenbaum!