Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist
Video profile

by Jill on Mar 3rd, 2016

I have not yet had surgery so I cannot respond to his bedside manner or follow up but I have met with Dr. Feigenbaum and he and his office staff are very professional and courteous.

Tarlov Cyst are NOT A symptomatic they can cripple you!!! show details Tarlov Cyst are NOT A symptomatic they can cripple you!!!
by Lou Delmonaco on Jan 24th, 2016

only Dr. in World that diagnosed me correctly and helped me.

Blessed for Dr. Feigenbaum show details Blessed for Dr. Feigenbaum
by J on Sep 8th, 2015

I recently had surgery with Dr. F. The experience was great. (Stephanie) his surgical assistant, was a true blessing. she spent a great deal of time with me before surgery, after surgery, and at my final appointment before traveling home. No matter how busy she was with other patients or surgery, she always made a point to return my calls or emails ( some in the middle of the night). The entire office experience was a great experience . I did not fee like "just another patient." Although it does take time for them to return MRI follow up calls, I respect the fact that they are extremely busy and have multiple patients to take care of each month. I remember the attention I got while I was present in Dallas and I would rather Dr.F focus on the patient that is there instead of calling me the same day with results. I was told at my post op appointment to expect a delay because of the process. Be patient as this surgeon is one of the only in the country. Stephanie and Dr. Feigenbaum saved my life .

by DinahTaylor op KCMO 12-2009 on Sep 4th, 2015

celebrating 6 years of postop pain free,and a full life.Thank You Dr.Feigenbaum I am so blessed to find you.

Feb 17th, 2015

Great visit. Just having some delays due to the holidays in getting office notes to local doctors. Also, high demand in scheduling takes effort to get appointments and surgery dates.

Jan 2nd, 2015

I want to say Season's Greetings and thank you Dr. Feigenbaum and staff for accommodating me great!

Mar 11th, 2014

My teenage son had a giant meningeal diverticulum at his sacral spine. Dr. Feigenbaum performed the delicate surgery to remove this cyst last year. He is an amazing surgeon and extremely knowledgeable in his field. Even though it took a long time to get to see him (we live in another state) it was worth the wait.

by T on Jan 4th, 2014

I think he is an excellent surgeon and is very skilled. I also think he has a huge caseload which makes it very difficult to keep up with the patients once you are post op. Still waiting on results from 3 month post op MRI after calling, emailing having my neurologist call and my PCP call because they were unsure what they were seeing. And the reading from my local hospital was pretty alarming. Disappointed In the follow up care. But glad I had the surgery either way.

Sep 13th, 2012

Dr F is an outstanding Dr. He really cares and knows what he's doing with Tarlov Cysts. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
The Best Tarlov Cyst Treating Surgeon Out There!!! show details The Best Tarlov Cyst Treating Surgeon Out There!!!
May 28th, 2012

If you've been diagnosed with a symptomatic Tarlov Cyst, this is the man to turn too!! Do you you want to give yourself hope? Call Dr.Feigenbaum!

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
All business show details All business
Feb 8th, 2012

He is a good doctor and surgeon but does not take time to answer questions. Debbie more than makes up for this. I am glad she is there and that she is the one I see at my post op visits. She is very th

Competent Neurosurgeon for Tarlov Cyst surgery show details Competent Neurosurgeon for Tarlov Cyst surgery
May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Feigenbaum and his nurse Debbie West did surgery on 7 Tarlov cysts recently. He is extremely skillful in dealing with this disabling and still not much known condition. Dr. Feigenbaum's office is set up to handle not only the initial screenings, but also the 2-3 year follow-up after surgery. My surgery took place at Heartland Specialty Surgery Hospital in Overland Park, KS and I was extremely grateful for the good care I received there. Dr. Feigenbaum is one of less than a handful neurosurgeons in the US who operate on these cysts. They are located in the sacrum and caused by leaking spinal fluid. They are lined with nerves and are often part of the nerve roots, an extremely difficult area to operate in. Not many neurosurgeons will operate in this difficult environment. My health care provider initially denied my surgery stating that it was "elective" while I was already unable to walk, sit and was experiencing more and more pain. Dr. Feigenbaum was able to reverse the first decision and got it reversed after talking to the initial reviewer (a pediatrician!) and then talking the this doctor's reviewer (a neurologist). This only shows that not even doctors in the field know or understand the gravity of this condition. I am so grateful for pioneering neurosurgeons such as Dr. Feigenbaum and his trusted team ofanesthetistd, nurses and office administrators.

Mark as Helpful  | 17 people found this helpful Report Abuse