A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Feng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feng
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Feng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Li-Hao Feng DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Feng practice?
- Dr. Frank Feng has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Feng practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Surgeons.